lunes, 8 de junio de 2015

Formative and summative assessment video

Greetings.
In the video from today,  I'm going to talk about  formative and summative assessment. I am going to explain some features from both kind of assessments, so you will see some advantages and disadvantages when they are applied in the instructions. First, I will talk about formative assessment, and this type of evaluation refers to timely feedback. Next, I will explain the features from summative assessment which contains grades or scores. Finally, I will give my opinion about what kind of assessment is better to perform in lessons, and what factor we should to take account.



This time, I felt that I was more confident with the content and the organization of the video. However, there are still some problems with the pronunciation and the fluency. I have taken into account the advices that my peers gave me the last time. There are still some moments when I tend to repeat some words as "ok" and "so", but I will try to avoid them in the following tasks.

2 comentarios:

  1. Well at first I could notice "In the video from today" you are strongly influence by your native language. Maybe you could change it to "In today's video"

    Again, I would like to say don't forget to add into in "we should to take INTO account."

    It's ok to use words like "ok" and "so" in order to clarify your ideas and to make a better understanding of the topic. So, don't worry so much about it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I disagree with "the video from today" you could change it for example " the video of today"
    As you said you still have difficulties with fluency but you are going to repare it with prctice.
    The content was according with what you have mention and also with the content of your concept map.

    ResponderEliminar