martes, 23 de junio de 2015

Testing

Greetings.
In this video I'm going to talk about testing, and specifically about realiability and validity. Reliability and validity are two important principles which we need to consider in creating and applying tests. Reliability deals with the grade which a test measures what is supposed to be measured. Additionally, validity deals with how well the measuring is appropiate according to what is supposed to be measured. In other words, reliability measures testing's content, and validity measures reliability. Both principles contain some features which are methods to test realiability and validity, each one has advantages and disadvantages.



As a conclusion, I could say that is most useful trying each type of validity and realiability in order to be familiarized with the process of elaboration and validating. As I said in the video, the most important factor is to consider purposes and context.

2 comentarios:

  1. I really like your introduction. I have seen an improvement in your posts. I have found a clear description about what is on the video by read the introduction and that is great.

    I understood most of the video and I reinforce some things I have read but it was not clear. So I think you managed to do the video and you did it really well.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have to say that I understood more this topic when we were doing the video. you tryed to make it in your own thoughts and in many parts with your words.
    About the introduction you provided a summary of the video's content.

    ResponderEliminar