miércoles, 10 de junio de 2015

Formative assessment tools: concept maps, rubrics, and portfolios

Greetings. Today I am going to show you my new concept map. The topic from today has to do with the tools that are part of the formative assessment: concept maps, rubrics, and portfolios. In the following concept map, I will explain some features and some conditions where these tools are applied. Each one of these tools aim to provide feedback during the moment they are performed, so I think this is the main similarity that they share with.




This time, I did not focus on the types of concept maps, types of rubrics, and so on. I just tried to give a brief explanation of the features. I hope this map may be legible for you.

2 comentarios:

  1. I like the way you divided information in the map. I looks well organized.

    In the next sentence: "some conditions where these tools are applied." Maybe you could change it to... "Some conditions under these tools are applied" I think it sounds better.

    Apart from that I really liked the whole post. It is well sumarized and organized.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the information of your concept map, you kept it simple but you did not lose the focus of the topic.

    Your introduction mention everything of your concept map.

    ResponderEliminar